Ensure accurate, consistent on-board electronic log reports so you can manage your operation through a clear understanding of how your fleet is performing.
Ina competitive business enviroment, you need every advantage you can get. That includes helping your on-board and on-shore teams make timely decisions with the best information possible.
With C-MAP ShipReport, your crews have a tool that makes it simple and quick to send reliable and consistenly formatted reports to shoreside managers.
And because ShipReport is integrated with C-MAP FleetManager, you can immediatly see reports, track progress and run advanced performance and efficiency assessments onshore.
ShipReport lets crew members focus on their duties rather than spending time hand-formatting reports.
By using ShipReport across your fleet, each ship reports in precisely the same format. Your crew saves time, and you can focus on operational decisions that improve your bottom line.
- Validate data at the time of entry to reduce errors and catch common mistakes
- Through consistent formatting, you ensure your back-end systems can read the ShipReport data – no more time correcting hand-typed reports
- Higher-quality data from the ship improves automation of shoreside processes and reports
- Facilities improved reports and historical comparisons during voyage and post voyage
- Poll onboard sensors to reduce time-consuming and error-prone manual entry
- Improve integrity of information from the ship
- Browser-based access from any computer workstation via on-board network provides convenience and multi-user access
- Easy to learn-save time on training-intuitive screens and data entry forms
- Save time-system auto-fills fields from sensors and previously entered information where it makes sense
- Update and fill in only those fiends that require new information
- Integrate with existing on -board email service for automatic delivery to shore
- Consistently format noon reports and data from all ships
- Information immediatly available via FleetManager tracking screen, reports, and comparison analysis
C-MAP Integrated Maritime Suite
ShipReport is a part of the C-MAP Integrated Marine Suite (IMS), which focuses on providing solutions for shipping companies to help improve their operational efficiencies as it relates to voyage planning and nautical information managment, reducing cargo damage, improving safety and schedule predictably all while lowering fuel consumption and operational costs.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Vista,
- Windows 7
- Silverlight: Version 4
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer Version 7, Firefox c3 and Chrome v4, and higher
- .NET: Version 4.0 and higher
- RAM: 2 GB (minimum)
- Display: 1280×1024 (or higher)
- Connection: Broadband LAN or wireless
- Keyboard & Mouse: Preferably with scroll-wheel
- Processor: 2.0 GHz (or faster) Pentium 4 or 1.6 (or faster) mobile processor